The Amazon Prime Day Sale 2023 runs from October 10 at 12 a.m. PDT to 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 11. Just like last year, this year you’ll have 2 days to save on almost everything you need before the Black Friday Deals will begin in November.
Some of the best Amazon Prime Day 2023 Deals:
- Cold Weather Apparel and Accessories from Calvin Klein, DKNY, Levi’s and More – up to 66% Off
- Amazon Devices – up to 65% Off
- Disney, Marvel and Star Wars Toys, Apparel and more – up to 63% Off
- Under Armour Apparel, Footwear, and Accessories – up to 56% Off
- LEGO Sets and Building Toys from Magna-Tiles, Tegu, and More – up to 50% Off
- Echo with Disney and Star Wars Bundles – up to 49% Off
- Dyson Vacuums and Air Purifiers – up to 47% Off
- Levi’s Men’s and Women’s Apparel – up to 40% Off
- Samsung Galaxy Unlocked Phones – up to 39% off
- Sony Headphones and Portable Speakers – up to 37% Off
- Premium Beauty products from Bioderma, Mario Badescu, Avene, LASH and more – up to 32% Off
- Apple Watch Ultra and Series 8 – 18% Off
- Luxury Products from Chanel, Louis Vuitton, YSL, Hermes, Fendi and more – 15% Off
- Kindle monthly deals, up to 80% off on more than 700 titles – $4.99 and under
- Makeup from Maybelline, L’Oreal Paris, NYX and essie – $26.30 and under
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones for $99.99 (save $100)
- Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) Wireless Earbuds for $189 (save $60)
How much is Amazon Prime in US?
Amazon Prime is $139 for an annual membership, or $14.99 per month. You also get the Amazon Prime for Free with the 30-Day Free Trial, if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership.
Special discounts are available for students, EBT and Medicaid holders. The Prime Student membership is $69 per year or $7.49 per month, and for EBT or Medicaid, you may qualify for a discounted Amazon Prime membership of $6.99 per month.
Legal information: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.