The Amazon Prime Early Access Sale 2022 runs from October 11 at 12 a.m. PDT to 11:59 p.m. PDT on October 12. Just like last year, this year you’ll have 2 days to save on almost everything you need before the Black Friday Deals will begin in November.
Some of the best Prime Early Access 2022 Amazon Deals:
- Amazon Devices – up to 72% Off
- Snacks & Drinks From Frito-Lay, Gatorade & More Starting from $3
- Kids’ and Baby Clothing from Amazon Brands from $4.45
- Strategy Games from $5.99
- Starting at $54! 25% off Select Ray-Bans + Free Shipping
- $89 (save $60) Apple AirPods 2nd Gen + Free Shipping
- Lowest Price! $120 off Google Pixel 6a Unlocked Smartphone + Free Shipping
- Generators From DuroMax, Generac and Westinghouse Starting at $349 + Free Shipping
- Movies & TV Box Sets – up to 69% Off
- Vitamins and Supplements – up to 53% Off
- Ninja Blenders, Air Fryers, and more – up to 43% Off
- Household Essentials – up to 42% Off
- Peloton Bike, Guide, Apparel, and Accessories – up to 25% Off
- Macbook Air M1 – up to $200 Off
- Beats Headphones and Earbuds – up to $180 Off
- Chromebooks from Lenovo, HP, ACER, ASUS and more – up to $175 Off
How much is Amazon Prime in US?
Amazon Prime is $139 for an annual membership, or $14.99 per month. You also get the Amazon Prime for Free with the 30-Day Free Trial, if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership.
Special discounts are available for students, EBT and Medicaid holders. The Prime Student membership is $69 per year or $7.49 per month, and for EBT or Medicaid, you may qualify for a discounted Amazon Prime membership of $6.99 per month.
Legal information: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.