The Amazon Prime Day 2022 runs from July 12 at 12 a.m. PDT to 11:59 p.m. PDT on July 13. Just like last year, this year you’ll have 2 days to save on almost everything you need before the Black Friday Deals will begin in November.
Some of the best Prime Day 2022 Amazon Deals:
- Up to $360 Off Samsung Unlocked Cell Phones
- Up to $195 Off Handpicked Laptops, Monitors, and Desktops from Acer, ASUS, Samsung
- Up to $150 Off Ninja Ice Cream Makers, Blenders, and more
- Up to $150 Off iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuums & Mops
- Up to 62% Off Echo Show Devices
- Up to 60% Off Fire TV Sticks (4K and HD) Starting at $11.99
- Up to 41% Off Samsung Soundbars
- Up to 40% Off Premium Beauty deals from Laneige, NuFACE, and more
How much is Amazon Prime in US?
Amazon Prime is $139 for an annual membership, or $14.99 per month. You also get the Amazon Prime for Free with the 30-Day Free Trial, if you don’t have an Amazon Prime membership.
Special discounts are available for students, EBT and Medicaid holders. The Prime Student membership is $69 per year or $7.49 per month, and for EBT or Medicaid, you may qualify for a discounted Amazon Prime membership of $6.99 per month.
Legal information: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.