Black Friday is the time to check items off your wish list, given that the event brings the greatest discounts on a variety of products. If a MacBook is at the top of your priority list, chances are that we’ll see some notable price drops on select models in this line.
There is less than a month left until the year’s biggest sale event, and a few noteworthy discounts were offered during Prime Day 2020 and other pre-Black Friday sale events. Retailers have already started to release their ads and even offer early deals that make us feel optimistic about seeing significant discounts on Apple’s MacBook items or at least some of them.
What Are the Most Tempting Apple MacBook Deals for Black Friday 2020?
- Apple MacBook Air MWTJ2LL/A Early 2020 13.3″ Laptop for $879.99 (save $120) at Micro Center
- Apple 13.3″ MacBook Air with Retina Display 2020 for $929 (save $70) at B&H Photo Video
- Apple MacBook Air 2019/512GB for $1,199 (save $300) at Adorama – older models are probably the ones that will see the greatest discounts
- Apple MacBook Pro MVVK2LL/A 2019 16″ Laptop for $2,429.99 (save $370) at Micro Center
- Apple MacBook Pro MV912LL/A Mid 2019 15.4″ Laptop for $1,499.99 (save $710)) at Micro Center
The last few Black Friday editions have contoured a few patterns, and if we are to take them into account, it is likely for prices to drop more on older models and less on the most recent ones. For example, in 2019, B&H Photo paired the 15-inch 2019 MacBook Pro with a $400 discount, which means that the 16-inch version might get a similar price cut during Black Friday 2020.
If you want the latest models, though, expect prices to drop only slightly. The 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro has been discounted by $100-$200 so far, and similar discounts, if not greater, might be included in the Black Friday 2020 deals.